Artist: The Master Singers | Title: Weather Forcast | Record: VG | Sleeve: Plain. Music is about the sound, which is why we carefully clean and play-test every single Rating: % positive.
· In The Master Singers recorded this song as an Anglican chant.
· This BatesLine entry is currently the number one result for any combination of two of the following four terms: "Master Singers," "Highway Code," "Weather Forecast," "Anglican chant." The entry is about two delightful novelty tunes recorded by a group called the Mastersingers in the '60s, setting Britain's rules of the road and a typical BBC weather to the beautiful a capella four-part .
The Master Singers. Profile: British vocal group in the s. Comprising four schoolmasters, they specialised in comedic recordings of mundane documents and announcements. John Horrex, George Pratt, Geoff Keating and Barry Montague. Sites: Wikipedia. Members: Geoffrey Keating, George Pratt, John .
- Quando, Quando - Caterina Valente, Silvio Francesco, Johnny Keating Und Sein Orchester* - Tanz Mit C
- When I Take My Sugar To Tea - Jack Jones With Pete King (2) - Marty Paich - Billy May - Ive Got A Lo
- Concerto Grosso Op. 6 Nr. 1 G-dur - G.F. Händel* / Collegium Aureum Auf Originalinstrumenten* Konzer